(New York Times)
• Students are given a comprehensive diagnostic test which is evaluated by one of our trained instructors.
• Instructors design an individualized curriculum for each student. This ensures mastery of concepts and comfortable advancement.
• Students meet once a week for individualized Instruction (Average 60 – 90 minutes).
• Class time is used for instructors to work with students on specific problems or concepts.
• Students must correct their mistakes and understand why they made the mistake.
• Homework assignments are a critical part of the program, as many concepts can be forgotten without the review and practice provided through the homework.
• Quarterly Progress Exams keep parents informed and give students the personal incentive to work towards achievement.